12" Albook viable DV system?

BURTON Chris chris.burton at swift.com
Mon Jun 2 10:01:46 PDT 2003

Hey all ... with the newest round of price drops on the 12" Albook they are looking more and more attractive. Would you guys
recommend using them as a moble editing/DVD burning solution? My only concern is screen size and its max resolution of 1024x768.
It's been ages since I've used a resolution that low and was curious if it caused anyone any problems. I hope I hear good things
back ... the price on these babies compared to the ibook is fantastic.

Cheers!

Chris

--

S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is confidential
and/or proprietary and is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.  It
is not intended to create or affect any contractual arrangements between the parties.  If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it
immediately. Thank you for your co-operation.