[MacDV] Re: OT: must see TV!

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Mon Jun 2 10:34:44 PDT 2003

I saw a thing on TV about that commercial -- supposedly it's 100% real and
it took like 600 takes to capture it in real-time.  But I have my doubts --
how can wheels roll *UP* that little ramp?  (maybe there were hidden weights
in the tires or out of sight behind the wheel to help it along?)  And some
of the object and camera movements seem a little off in some way...  I doubt
if the muffler could roll like that also...

No matter if they used some effects to "fix it in post", it's a pretty sweet
spot.

- Mark