[MacDV] Progressive Scan

Preston PSeyle at mac.com
Mon Jun 2 19:13:34 PDT 2003

Your basic TV won't benefit from a progressive scan signal as I understand it.
You need an HD TV.  I know the progressive signal is not an HDTV
signal but that is what I read somewhere. So most people who pay more
for that progressive DVD player will not even notice on their old set.

You ask a good question and I too will watch for an answer.

best
-Preston