[MacDV] Re: [Off-topic] What is the learning curve for Commotion Pro and Lightwave?

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Tue Jun 3 18:31:12 PDT 2003

More please... I've just started learning AE, and I've not found it
that steep, considering I have not done the tutorial or anything. the
basics seem pretty basic. The same with Flash. My understanding is that
there are many levels to all of these things... like power scripts for
flash... and that's where the steep comes in.

I think the real problem the OT is facing, is not the software, but the
drawing.

This example is listed as AE and Combustion... when I look at it I
think... yeah it would be a challenge but I could do all this in AE I
think... where does the Combustion come in?
http://www.teeveeg.com/project/commercial/jaccs/index.html

Jim?

>> Since there has been talk of 3D programs, I was wondering how steep
>> is the
>> learning curve for Lightwave and Commotion.
> short answer : steep
> Jim

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599