[MacDV] Re: imovie 3.0.3 is out - when did that happen?

Gary Fujihara fujihara at subaru.naoj.org
Wed Jun 4 06:35:04 PDT 2003

K,

   I am up on the summit of Mauna Kea (I am a telescope operator for Subaru
Telescope), and have no access to my camera at the moment.  It was actually
purchased in Japan before any consumer DV camcorders were available in the
US.  It is manufactured by Sharp.  There is a proprietary connector on the
camera that allows you to connect to a television, VCR with RCA connectors
with a supplied cable.

Best Regards
Gary Fujihara
--