[MacDV] Re: Thanks from the guy with the DV camcorder without firewire

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 5 00:14:50 PDT 2003

Daniel,
You must have over looked the fact that he said he did not have the
camera in his hands and that it was at home and he was writing from
work. I also wrote that I remembered early Sharp DV cameras did not
have FW ports. I remember seeing one and said so on an earlier post
today. His wife was telling him what she found (over the phone I
think). He did not have it in his hands at all. Her telling him there
was a USB port I though might be a clue it wasn't DV. Do you know of
old DV cameras with USB ports on them. That I do not remember ever
seeing. I was guessing based on her clue over the phone not a fact.

Are you deliberately misremembering what I and others write just so you
can start a new flame against me?