[MacDV] Re: Project finished. Thank You!

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Thu Jun 5 09:49:57 PDT 2003

> thats no excuse... ;)

I didn't want to get into details about my personal life, but with 2 kids (a
third on the way), a 40-50 hr./week job (that's a mental drain), and a
high-maintenance house and car...  The most creative video stuff I get to do
now is making our home movies as interesting as possible and making DVDs...
I do get the occasional animatic assignment at work (ad agency -- I'm mainly
the IT and production tech), but most stuff for work is assembling creative
reels of spots that I had nothing to do with...

Maybe after the kids get a little older I'll want to get back into things
again -- think about where technology will be in 5-10 years!!!  ;-)  I'll be
able to work with HD video in real-time without any special hardware using
Final Cut Pro 10...  And no more rendering for even the most complicated
composition...  Ahhh, to dream.