Freezes and Crashes/iMovie 2

Trbl007 at aol.com Trbl007 at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 21:19:11 PDT 2003

I imported a 20 minute video via firewire from my Canon ZR 10 camcorder to my
 external 30 G VST Firewire hard drive that was mounted via firewire on my
9.54 G G4 computer.  I am using system 9.1 with 64 mb built in memory.

Everything would work well for a bit (I would do some editing) and then the
computer would either freeze up or bomb.  I would also get a finder message
like the finder has quit or the finder needs attention or a message such as
iMovie has quit.

Any help you all could give me would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Marilyn