Fwd: Honda Accord commercial

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Jun 7 00:01:00 PDT 2003

> From: Ray Zimmerman <rz10 at cornell.edu>
>
> One part I can't figure out ... how do those 3 wheels roll UP the ramp?

I am told that the wheels were weighted that plus momentum probably did
the trick.

_Chas_

The iTunes Music Store has sold three MILLION songs in ONE month, more
than all other legal download services have sold in TWO YEARS. If they
can maintain that average over the course of a year, Apple will sell
more music than any other retail music source. And that's BEFORE you
add in countries outside the US, and Windows users. Woah.