[MacDV] Re: Freezes and Crashes/iMovie 2

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Sat Jun 7 02:38:57 PDT 2003

on 6/7/03 1:57 AM, Daniel Beck at danielbeck at mac.com wrote:

> On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 03:39 PM, Illovox Media wrote:
>
>> on 6/6/03 10:05 PM, Kunga at Kunga at FutureMedia.org wrote:
>>
>>> Should be 9.2.2 and 1GB RAM minimum.
>>
>> wrong
>
> While I agree with you, don't you think you should elaborate?

re: previous reply...ie, "yes"  interpret:  joke

1 gig ram load unnecessary.  256 will work a-ok.  9.1 will work as well.

fast drive, good system bus helpful.  defragment drive.  make sure ram
allocation is expanded to available limit, given whatever other programs are
deemed to be needed during operation.  turn off background apps.  Spray
wd-40 on your forehead to simulate beads of effort compiled by praying and
finger crossing.  drink a corona. try 1 instruction at a time.  zap pram,
rebuild desktop.  wash underwear.  lower expectations....kidding.  staple
them to the floor.