[MacDV] Re: S-VCD Refresher course needed

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jun 7 10:04:40 PDT 2003

Plus Toast Titanium. You need Toast to Burn the SVCD. Plus what
MacAddict explains. Did you find the MacAddict with the CD-ROM #83 "The
Hulk"? July Issue. Orange Apple on Cover Headline: 100 Best Freebies.
HOW TO: Create a Super Video CD That Plays Like a DVD. $7.99 news stand
price. $1.50 subscription price.

Nowhere does it say that a G4 is required. It will just take a lot
longer to render the MPEG files with a G3.

On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 08:45  AM, David Thrasher wrote:

> I expect that I will probably bite the bullet and buy Jaguar and go
> through whatever pain it takes to install it without hopefully losing
> anything I've downloaded for OS X in the process.
>
> Thanks for the assistance. I'll ask any additional questions once I
> have Jaguar.
Kunga

<http://www.ipod-zone.com>
<http://www.cube-zone.com>