[MacDV] Re: S-VCD Refresher course needed

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jun 7 18:35:02 PDT 2003

Great. Congratulations. I hope you have broadband. The Apple Developer
Tools part of the setup is 300 MB large. The good news is that almost
any Mac you buy now other than very used and obsolete will come with
Jaguar. 1GHHz eMac is your best bargain. $999 with a Combo burner but
only 128MB of RAM.

<http://www.apple.com/emac/superdrive.html>

But if you can swing it, perhaps a dual 867 MDD may still be found
refurbished for only about $1350 or less - about the same price of an
eMac with a SuperDrive with a lot more power and OS 9 boot-ability too
and a like new warranty. Good luck.

Kunga

<http://www.ipod-zone.com>
<http://www.cube-zone.com>