Mac magazines (was: S-VCD Refresher course needed)

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Jun 7 22:38:51 PDT 2003

> From: Robert Meadors <rmeadors at mac.com>
>
> Killer price on Mac Addict
>
> http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/title.asp?title=MAC+ADDICT

That IS a remarkably good deal, though it should be noted that you have
to agree to a small amount of spam in exchange for that price. Muchas
gracias!

>> MacWishBook.com
>
> Chas, I can't find anyplace to subscribe to the mags you mention. Can I
> get a pointer?

Sorry, they may have ended that deal with macwishbook -- it's hard to
tell because the ads there "rotate" in and out. Get in touch
w/MacWishBook.com directly if you want to know for sure.

For those of you unfamiliar with Mac Design, they cover print, web and
video on the Mac in roughly equal proportions, and do a LOT of really
funny writing while they are at it. You can go here:

http://macdesignonline.com/freesample_question.html

Fill out a survey and get a free sample issue if you're interested. I
have no connection to the magazine other than being a subscriber.

_Chas_

If this country had a national motto, it would be "DOH!"