[MacDV] Where is it ?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 8 05:11:05 PDT 2003

iTunes doesn't store any artwork that you see displayed in the corner
of the iTunes interface. That artwork is attached and a part of each
track file's tags. You should be aware of where the artwork came from
and how large it is to avoid unnecessarily bloating each song's file
size by too much. If you add a 300k piece of artwork to an entire 10
track album's song tags, you will have permanently bloated the album's
file size total by 3 MB. So be careful about what you are adding to
your song tags when it comes to artwork. Small artwork may be found at
<http://www.allmusic.com>.

On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 03:10  AM, Neil Bennett wrote:

> I intend to use some music album artwork in conjunction with iTunes 4
> and iMovie 3, but I can't find the file where iTunes stores the
> artwork that you import and then appears in the bottom left hand
> corner of iTunes.

Kunga

<http://www.ipod-zone.com>
<http://www.cube-zone.com>