[MacDV] Re: New Panther OS X 10.3

Stan Glass stanlio at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 8 08:02:37 PDT 2003

On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 12:07  PM, Kunga wrote:

> Probably not before September. But it will cost you another $129 list.

Pretty safe assumption, given previous costs. Any speculations
regarding whether or not Panther might be on the late July issuing of
the 17" PowerBook, or would an upgrade to Panther be covered under the
(sometimes working) Up To Date Program? I'm planning on getting a 17"
PB for my birthday and, because of the 50% price drop, I plan to pick
up a copy of DVD Studio Pro-- which has the free upgrade to Studio Pro
2.

		I sent no attachments with this message, and I hope this will permit
us to prevail against the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Stan Glass <mailto:stanlio at earthlink.net>