Where is it ?

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Sun Jun 8 09:07:51 PDT 2003

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003 11:10:33 +0100, Neil Bennett <ibenz at mac.com> wrote:
>I intend to use some music album artwork in conjunction with iTunes 4
>and iMovie 3, but I can't find the file where iTunes stores the artwork
>that you import and then appears in the bottom left hand corner of
>iTunes.

You can import artwork for a song in iTunes 4 by selecting the song,
selecting File->Get Info (CMD-I), selecting the Artwork tab, and
clicking the Add... button.

You can export artwork from iTunes 4 by selecting the song, selecting
File->Get Info (CMD-I), selecting the Artwork tab, clicking on the
image to select it, and then selecting Edit->Copy (CMD-C). You can
then paste the image into any program that will accept it.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>