selling music online

Tim Shirey shirey at illustratedWORD.com
Sun Jun 8 10:20:59 PDT 2003

Those without a .mac account you can access the music directly at ....

www.freeplaymusic.com

I believe this is the same folks who provide the music for the Apple
accounts and iMovie users.

It's Free download and usage if not for commercial use.

Good quality.  Broadband connection is highly recommended unless you are
patient to download the music through dial-up (which I did at the start).

- Tim