[MacDV] Re: S-VCD Refresher course needed

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 8 15:43:31 PDT 2003

Good news Donna,
July MacAddict shows you hoe to make one with menus just like iDVD.
They even have a separate article on how to make cool buttons for the
menu page called "Create A Static SVCD Menu".

Kunga

<http://www.ipod-zone.com>
<http://www.cube-zone.com>
<http://www.apple-zone.com>