[MacDV] Re: New Panther OS X 10.3

Stan Glass stanlio at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 9 13:47:47 PDT 2003

On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 10:18  AM, K. wrote:

> Also, what 50% price drop are you referring to?

MacMall Vol 161S, p. 53, $500 price drop on DVD Studio Pro 1.5, they're
selling it for $494 (#971076). Club Mac (Vol 86, p.14) offers it for
the same price and says that the upgrade to DVD Studio Pro 2 is $29.95,
and the upgrade is $0 if you purchase DVD Studio Pro 1.5 after April 6,
2003.

		I sent no attachments with this message, and I hope this will permit
us to prevail against the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Stan Glass <mailto:stanlio at earthlink.net>