[MacDV] Re: Copy DVD Disk

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 11 14:16:37 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 03:13  PM, Steven Rogers wrote:

> Or use Disk Copy.  Macs are funny like that - want to copy a disk -
> use "Disk Copy".  Freaky.

I tried that method recently and created a new coaster ;-)

First, I put my DVD (created with iDVD 2) into the drive and used Disk
Copy to create a disk image. Then I inserted a blank DVD-R and used
Disk Copy to burn the image on the blank. When the DVD copy is inserted
in the Mac drive, it launches DVD Player, but won't play the movie.

Did I do something wrong? Or is this more likely a freak failure due to
something like bad media?

Steve R.