FCP 3 Academic

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 13 15:18:07 PDT 2003

To make a long story short, I thought I needed an extra license
for FCP for an academic project that I was to start last December. The
project got delayed for over 6 months. I have an unopened, shrinkwrapped
FCP 3 academic. As the Academic Upgrade price is very close to the Full
License price, I thought I might do better financially selling
the FCP 3 version and applying that money towards a fully licensed
FCP 4 academic.

I've been searching on the Apple site and I do believe you can
apply a normal upgrade to an academic license. (If anyone discovers
otherwise, please let me know).

If your interested, please e-mail me off-list with an offer
including shipping and a suggestion of how you'd pay (no, I
don't have a paypal account).

Thanks,

-- Erica