Final Cut Pro 4 shipped

Tim Shirey shirey at illustratedWORD.com
Sat Jun 14 08:37:42 PDT 2003

On 6/14/03 2:25 PM, "Macintosh Digital Video List"
<MacDV at lists.themacintoshguy.com> wrote:

> Re: Final Cut Pro 4 shipped

I received my upgrade of FCP4 on Thursday through FedEx (sent to my parent's
US address <bg>).  I placed my order the day it was announced.  There's a
ton of stuff there.  The upgrade price was steeper than expected but well
worth it for all the EXTRAS that come bundled with FCP4: Soundtrack editor
(VERY nice!); Cinema tools, live type, effects creator (now I don't have to
dish out $$$ for Digital Juice editor's toolkit!!) - great versatility and
ease to create my own animated lower thirds, backgrounds, etc. (awesome!).

On Monday (and Tues.) the "Tour de Suisse" begins right down the road from
my home so I plan to be there with my GL2 in hand for the prologue and 1st
stage, capturing some action shots and interviews with the riders - meeting
the top cyclists from around the world.  This will be my first project to
run through FCP4.

- Tim Shirey
Switzerland

shirey at illustratedWORD.com