[MacDV] Re: FCP 3 Academic

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Mon Jun 16 20:16:24 PDT 2003

Thanks. Was an easy breezy top-down drive down and back with great
tunes on my car's super stereo. I'm all a twitter getting two FCPs for
less than the price of one. I am a student BTW. Just aced a Premiere
6.5 Intro to Video Editing Class. Wanted to get the real deal along
with DVD Studio Pro + its 2.0 up-to-date deal as well for only $249 +
$30. Such are the deals already. ; ^ )

DeAnza College Bookstore in Cupertino had left me a message they had a
copy left. They are only 35 miles from me. I thought oops until I
phoned the manager and he told me he would have charged me $399 as he
said Apple had raised the Academic price with the recent last shipments
after the April 6 announcement. So I was super lucky to get the
original $299 price from Cal Poly.

"iPod Car Stereo AUX-In Accessory Beats FM Transmitters Hands Down"
<http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"iChatStatus Adds iTunes Song Playing To Your Buddy ID "
<http://www.osx-zone.com>
"T-Minus 1 Week And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>