pops & clicks

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Wed Jun 18 05:23:43 PDT 2003

I read about a program awhile back where you take a sample of the noise
as you describe and it filters out just that noise throughout the
recording. But I can't find it on the web anymore. It was a stand-alone
program and supposedly very good. But I think it was just for Windows
:-(

Peak has a de-clicker (for big clicks) but I was hoping to find
something that would take care of lesser noise throughout the quieter
passages of a song. But I don't think Peak can handle that.

SoundSoap sounds like it's good for video problems. I read that it
helps with electrical hum, room noise, air conditioner noise, road
noise from a moving vehicle, tape hiss, etc. The Beatles' A Day In the
Life has audible air conditioner noise at the very end, but...