[MacDV] Re: FCP 3 Academic

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Wed Jun 18 09:00:36 PDT 2003

So basically you are able to get FCP4 for $350 and since I bought 3 a
while ago it's going to cost me $399? That doesn't make sense.

Why do they keep doing such lame, irritating ****?
That is so Microsoft!

I'm going to write them an angry letter!

> If you already have academic 3 you bought before April 6, the academic
> upgrade price is $399. I bought an academic 3 for $299 at the college
> bookstore at San Louis Obispo Cal Poly Tech Monday and the upgrade
> price was $50. April 6 to June 20 is the window to get the upgrade
> this cheap way and own both versions. You still have thru Friday
> evening 7PM eastern time to find an academic copy of FCP 3 for $299,
> buy it, and fax the upgrade form along with your receipt and $50
> credit card info to get FCP 4
Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599