[MacDV] DVD Media

Howard McKinney mckinney at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 19 16:22:30 PDT 2003

I have had good results ordering DVD media from
Americal.com (Americal Micro Products in Van Nuys, CA
Phone 800-288-8025). They are helpfull in providing
the best media selection for your needs. I have been
using their 25 pack spindles of disks. their 50 or 100
pack packages are even cheaper. So far I hav no had
any problems with their media.
Best Regards,
Howard McKinney

<http://www.macresq.com>