[MacDV] G5's???

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 19 23:20:35 PDT 2003

I have a screen shot proving this did happen. Posted it on our site.
TRUE. This is NOT a Rumor Shawn.

"Apple Employee Posts G5 Specs On Store.Apple.com Site" <
http://www.apple-zone.com >
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released " <http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"iChatStatus Adds iTunes Song Playing To Your Buddy ID "
<http://www.osx-zone.com>