[MacDV] Re: Capturing 2.5 Hour DV Feed

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sat Jun 21 15:14:43 PDT 2003

Kunga wrote:

> You lost me again. Assign another disk? I'm already capturing to
> another disk (I have 4 in there). What do you mean by turning the boot
> disk off with what check marks where? FCP 3 is on my boot disk. 10.2.6
> QT 6.3 Pro FCP 3.0.4.
>
> On Saturday, June 21, 2003, at 01:48  PM, James Asherman wrote:
>
>> You can assign another disk and then turn your boot disk off with the
>> check marks. (In that order)

there is a prference to set which disk gets captured to. the default ids
the documents folder of the boot disc assuming you installed to the boot
disc,
 i was just saying that you can't turn this off  till yoou assign
anohter disc which is in the scratch disk prefs and is a check mark thing.
If you are past that Good.
Jim