[MacDV] Re: Capturing 2.5 Hour DV Feed

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sun Jun 22 08:47:43 PDT 2003

Kunga wrote:

> New problem. Can Capture Now while project is new and untitled but
> after saving project Capture Now no longer works at all. Any clues? Do
> the Project Files belong in a special place?

You really should set up a project and a sequence and deside where to
save it (anywhere) before you start.
Again these things usually end up in your documents folder or
application support.
Make sure the capture settings and control or no control are set right.
(media converter =no firewire control)
Mine used to screw up capture now after a strictly audio capture. , but
since 3.02 that has gone away.
Make sure your scratch disk is set and has room.
jim