[MacDV] Re: Capturing 2.5 Hour DV Feed

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 22 10:41:46 PDT 2003

Yes that's no problem. All my scratch disk settings are fine and going
to huge empty 216 BG left 250 HD. No control setting for my media
converter. Both were set correctly long before I sent out my first
email.

But what about the failure to Capture Now after I save the project
settings file? Capture Now works fine on untitled unsaved projects. But
fails after the project is saved. Any clue why? Is there a place where
the Project file needs to be. I am currently saving it in the same
place where I am saving clips. FCP 3.0.4, QT 6.3 Pro and 10.2.6.