[MacDV] Re: [MacDV]

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Mon Jun 23 19:42:01 PDT 2003

I downloaded and tried iVCD out of interests sake but it did not burn
the disk.  It said there was an error and that my drive might not be
supported (Pioneer 104).  I burned the image in Toast but the quality
was well below that of a DVD of the same 8 minute movie.  With media
prices dropping to less than a dollar for DVDs and compatibility issues
of SVCDs I think I'll stick to making DVDs.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net