[MacDV] Re: G5

Gary Fujihara fujihara at subaru.naoj.org
Tue Jun 24 08:53:04 PDT 2003

I can sympathize Matt.  But this is my first new Mac since my 667 PBG4, 300
PBG3...so I'm going for it.  The guy who took my order said that Apple just
announced the G5 yesterday, and they were swamped with orders.  I figure I
had better put my order in now if I wanna play with a G5 before
Christmas...but that means I have to *slum* it with my 667 for a few months

> From: Matthew Guemple <mo.og at verizon.net>
>
> Oh I hate this... it's down right Pavlovian... dual 2GIG... oops I just
> got drool on my keyboard...
>
> It's the same price as my 1GIG TiBook!... (SFX of piggy bank being
> shaken)
>
> On Tuesday, June 24, 2003, at 10:55 AM, Mark M. Florida wrote:
>
>>> Got an email from Apple about the new G5... and I was about a week
>>> away from
>>> getting a dual 1.42GHz G4.
>>>
>>> Here are some URLs:
>>>
>>> http://www.apple.com/g5/