[MacDV] Re: G5

Joseph Tang jtds at netvigator.com
Thu Jun 26 03:52:02 PDT 2003

I ordered my G4/800 DP right after its debut in SFMacworld, Apple was saying
how freakin fast it will be....Have used it in the past year......it walks
like a turtle under 10.2 and Photoshop7 and blew off the water by my cheap
P4-3G PC.
This round the new comer is the G5/2G DP, i'll keep my hands in my
pockets.....tellin myself gotta have a hands on in 1 of those apple centers
before i lay out my bucks.
Just too many empty promises and bs from apple......
No flames please, just a thought.

jt