[MacDV] Re: OT: G4 that boot into Mac OS 9 ?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 26 12:50:55 PDT 2003

Looks to me like you are technologically logically challenged Steven.
There is a lot of difference between CDs and DVDs. etc. You need to go
back to grade school and learn a few facts before you go around
fantasizing about conspiracies that don't exist.