Just Curious

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 14:30:44 PDT 2003

I've been getting e-mails occasionally where someone has grabbed the e-mail address of someone off this list for the Reply To address, snagged a subject line, inserted a snippet of text from one of the messages and included a file attachment. It's always had the same name (can't recall it right now) and has ended in either ".exe" or ".scr". Whoever is doing it is trying to send a virus but apparently is also a real moron since Windows executables and screensavers won't even operate on a Mac. All I can do is just laugh at them. What's next? - the torture of the comfy chair?

-Dave