[MacDV] The new G5's

Gary Fujihara fujihara at subaru.naoj.org
Fri Jun 27 09:11:21 PDT 2003

Looks to be a smoker...but there is a lot of propaganda on both sides of the
camp with regard to the benchmark tests Apple had commissioned.  Won't know
about real world performance until we get one in our hot little hands...and
that ain't happenin' until at least the end of August (and maybe later)

Best Regards
Gary Fujihara
--
Subaru Telescope - NAOJ