[MacDV] Re: The new G5's

Peter Nicoll pnicoll at mac.com
Fri Jun 27 12:14:05 PDT 2003

The only problem is that I have been pulling the modem out for years
to replace it with a din 8 serial to run RS-422 so that I can control
Beta decks.  Otherwise, if you absolutely cant wait a day or to with
out Internet, you may be able to save some money on the modem and use
it for shipping, either way, its personal need that is exactly that,
personal.