[MacDV] Re: Just Curious

Jeff Fay jeff.fay at uaf.edu
Fri Jun 27 18:12:46 PDT 2003

Well...you could do what I do.....delete the message and go on with your
life. I suppose you could create a filter to do it for you if the
messages are of a consistent form.

Jeff

--
Jeff Fay
Media Services Technician

phone (907) 474-5349
fax (907) 474-5139
pager 1-(877) 705-6923
jeff.fay at uaf.edu
http://www.uaf.edu/coop-ext
-----

“THE STONE AGE did not end because people ran out of stone. The Petroleum Age will not end because we run out of petroleum, but because we develop superior technologies.”

—Fritjof Capra, physicist and philosopher, speaking at the Bioneers conference, October 2002