OTish... AE

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Sun Jun 29 10:00:38 PDT 2003

Is anyone on this list adept at AE?
I am doing a title sequence for a friends short... I want to make the
title appear to be "blown out" like a candle... ie dissolve into a puff
of smoke and then "blow" off screen... I can think of a couple of ways
to do it - manually animating it, but am wondering if there is a
plug-in that will just do it for me (and really well)
I've not got a ton of experience with AE plug-ins so don't want to
spend the $200 on something that's not going to really do the job...
Please advise...
tia
Contact me off-list if you'd prefer.
Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599