[MacDV] Re: JAGUAR & IDVD2

Ray Bromley list at raybromley.com
Sun Mar 2 12:57:43 PST 2003

If the school did the upgrade, maybe some of the preferences or other
files were not placed in the correct locations.  Does anyone else at
your location have the same setup? I teach at a college where Macs get
less support than Windows. (I still have a G4 running 8.6 in my
office). Perhaps whoever did your upgrade was uninformed about where
files need to go. Could you reinstall the iMovie or have them do it?