[MacDV] Re: Two problems with iMovie3

Karl Hayden khayden at iol.ie
Mon Mar 3 04:14:14 PST 2003

Hi Kunga

Cheers for the feedback. I should have added that was my first action
(iMovie Feedback page) My reason for submitting it to the list was to
highlight it to others and perhaps then let others with the same
problem see that they are not alone. You never know, someone might well
have found their own way of working with the problem and have
suggestions of how to get around it.

I  have to say that my experience of the Apple Support service is less
than satisfactory. Even if there was something as simple as an
automated reply acknowledging that my feedback was received with a
reference number to follow up with would be something.

I should also say that I am a FCP user and that is one reason why it
has taken me this long to notice the problems with iMovie 3. But I do
still use iMovie 3 from time to time for simplified video work and
first cut editing.

Karl