FCP 1 or 2

sb videovideo at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 07:30:29 PST 2003

Besides calling Apple and getting the replacement FCP3 install CD (for free,
since you purchased a new machine), you can install FCP3 on your new machine
right away:

If you have access to an older computer with FCP in OS9 already on it, you
can connect the two computers via firewire (new machine in FW disk mode) and
then install the FCP 3 in OSX upgrade on your new machine that way. And,
don't forget to run the 3.0.4 updater too.

hth,

sb