[MacDV] iMovie 3 Audio

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Mon Mar 3 10:31:12 PST 2003

How about the usual Mac OS X "cure all" fixes:

- Run Disk Utility and do a "Repair Permissions" on your startup drive
(that's where iMovie is, right?)

and/or

- Delete iMovie and/or iApps prefs?
(~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.iMovie3.plist and
com.apple.iApps.plist -- note the "tilde" squigly character refers to
your "Home" folder)

- Run the Mac OS X "Combo" updater for whatever version of Mac OS X
you're running, or go up to the latest 10.2.4 with a "Combo" updater.

- update to the latest QuickTime (6.1)

or

- Reinstall everything (that's such a "Windoze" solution, I HATE that
things have come to this!)

or

:-\

(2 cents)