Multiple video devices daisy-chained on the same FireWire bus

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Wed Mar 5 12:53:32 PST 2003

When using FCP, is there a way to designate which Firewire video device
is to be used when capturing or recording?  FireWire can be
daisy-chained, so it is conceivable that such a situation could be
configured, perhaps with a couple or three tape decks with a FireWire
interface.  Has anyone had experience with this?

Ronald Woodland -- St. George, Utah  84770