[MacDV] Mpg to iMov1e?

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Thu Mar 6 14:04:28 PST 2003

If your still camera has a video-out port, you could just play it from
your camera through an analog video cable into your DV camera.  That
might actually be preferable since the trip through the analog realm
might kind of "smooth" out some of the MPEG artifacts.  You might need
a female-female RCA-type adapter to mate the connection.

I'll have to try it with my digital camera to see how it works (Sony
DCS-S85).

- Mark