[MacDV] Re: iMovie 3.0.2 is out

Danny Grizzle danny at mogulhost.com
Thu Mar 6 21:58:42 PST 2003

On 3/6/03 10:26 PM, "Gerhard Kuhn" <suspice at hay.net> wrote:

> I updated to 3.02 have tried Ken Burns effect 3 times two different
> photos crashed each time, I think we need a fix for this @##!$ fix.  I
> updated hoping it would be more stable but I think it is worse.

I'm having trouble with Audio on one machine, titles an another. Swap
external Firewire drives back and forth to finish a little project. Ken
Burns Effect works fine. Some kind of install problem, though. No icons on
project files, 3 installs including latest 3.0.2, and selecting audio still
crashes program. I've reinstalled latest iTunes, deleted preferences,
rebooted and run Disk First Aid, latest TechTool Pro. Nothing works.

Danny Grizzle