Reboot after installing iMovie 3.0.2?

Chris Ryan cryan at virtix.com
Fri Mar 7 20:56:42 PST 2003

After talking with Apple and reading some web sites, I found out that
"option-clicking" (or "shift-clicking", or "command-clicking") can
sporadically go away under OS X.  Rebooting fixes the problem.  I found
that all the expected third party plugins, including Virtix Cinematic,
worked after the reboot.

My ability to option-click went away went the moment I installed iMovie
3.0.2.  This might be coincidence or not.  However, I would recommend
rebooting after installing iMovie 3.0.2, just to be sure.

Regards,

Chris Ryan
President
Virtix, Inc.