Audio Hikjack and imovie

Len McGrandle lencm at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 9 08:52:26 PST 2003

Here are the steps I used.  You must have imovie 3 to do this.
1. Launch AudioHijack and set a new preset to hijack imovie 3
2. Use AufioHijack to launch imovie while a video source is already
playing ready for capture
3. You can now toggle back and forth between imovie and AudioHijack to
set your sound levels according to the way you want them recorded by
imovie.

Len