[MacDV] Re: OS X 10.2.4

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Sun Mar 9 10:35:35 PST 2003

Hmmm... I almost hesitate to post as it might jinx me. Toast 5.2
appears to work fine under 10.2.4. I've burned a variety of disks.
 From DVD's to CD's. Fingers crossed. iMovie 3.0.2 appears to have
fixed the sync problem, also faster and more useable in all
instances. Only thing so far, had it hang using a Ken Burns effect. I
use Eudora and it works perfectly.

I'm using Ti 667 DVI PB with the built-in CD burner and an external
FW Pioneer DVD-105. Toast works equally well with both of them.
There. I've probably gone and screwed myself.

Rod