Burning a DVD

Gary Dalzell gdalzell at cox.net
Tue Mar 11 07:49:02 PST 2003

I sent this email to the Mac-L list without any help. I know this is off the
DV subject, but I think this is the list for burning questions.

On 3/10/03 6:11 PM, "Gary Dalzell" <gdalzell at cox.net> wrote:

> Hi Listers,
>
> I just upgraded my AGP G4 with an internal Pioneer 105 DVD device. I have
> been able to burn CD's with this unit but fell apart trying to burn a DVD
> with back up data.
>
> I want to use the finder. I had dragged the folders to the dvd icon and
> after the transfer, the folder was on the DVD Icon, but I was unable to find
> a burn command. I prefer not to use Disk Copy if possible. I then tried
> Toast 5.1.3 with a failure using 2x burn speed. I downloaded 5.2 and had the
> same error.
>
> So how does one burn a DVD with data.
>
> TIA,
>
> Gary Dalzell

Since I wrote this, I looked and found the" burn disc" command on the file
menu. I tried this and got an error message. The files I wan to burn are OS
9 and document files.

Still need help!

TIA again,

Gary